6693 FM 1130 . Orange, Texas 77632 . Ph: 409.670.4600 . firstname.lastname@example.org
The mission of the LCM Technology Department is to provide technological resources and customer service to faculty, staff. students, and the community by supporting the educational and operational needs of the district.
The LCM Technology Department will be recognized for its innovative solutions, commitment to continuous improvement, and delivery of quality services and support.
As an organization, the Technology Department will…
- Provide leadership to the Little Cypress-Mauriceville Independent School District in applying technology to the challenges of educational administration and instructional services in the 21st century.
- Establish enterprise architecture policies and standards that are used to ensure the effective planning, procurement, and implementation of initiatives.
- Provide a robust, reliable, and flexible network computing infrastructure that is capable of handling current and projected needs for our users.
- Provide anywhere, anytime access to tools, resources and information for students, parents, and staff.
- Provide responsive and cost-effective support of installed applications, services, and equipment.